Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Old Things New

Tis a new year and we survived the Mayan apocalypse!

It's hard to believe over a month has gone by since my last post, but I guess that's to be expected with the busy holiday season.  Quick recap of December.  The kids and I were blessed to do Mike Slaughter's bible study A Different Kind of Christmas, I wrapped approximately 300 gifts kindly donated by church congregations and individuals in the area, and my family got to come see the splendor of Cedartown, GA.

With the new year, you'd expect a new me and some new blog posts I assume.  For those who didn't notice, the past 6 months have been a roller coaster, but one thing was continuous in my blogs: the country music song titles.  Now, maybe you're looking for some new music to motivate you in the new year or maybe you just wondered where I got all these fantastic titles.  Below is a list of all the blog titles and artists for you to enjoy.  I challenge you to make a Pandora station with one of them and see the gems you find.  For this week, find something old and make it new.

"Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver, the other gold"

Dreamin' with my Eyes Wide Open - Clay Walker
What I Love about Sunday - Craig Morgan
Independence Day - Martina McBride
Emotional Girl - Terri Clark
Long, Slow Beautiful Dance - Rascal Flatts
I Didn't Know my own Strength - Lorrie Morgan
Unanswered Prayers - Garth Brooks
Christ Alone - Edens Edge
Words I Couldn't Say - Rascal Flatts
Rain is a Good Thing - Luke Bryan
Shotgun Girl - JaneDear Girls
Just Passing Through - Jason Aldean
I Wanna Do it All - Terri Clark
Life - Phil Vassar
Just Another Day in Paradise - Phil Vassar
Ready to Roll - Blake Shelton
One Way Ticket - LeAnn Rimes
Family Tradition  - Hank Williams, Jr
Grow Young  (With You) - Coley McCabe
All my Ex's Live in Texas - George Strait
Love is a Beautiful Thing - Paul Brandt
Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
Like the Rain - Clint Black
You Know How I Feel - Bryan White
These are my People - Rodney Atkins
Everyday's a Holiday - JaneDear Girls
Love Without End, Amen - Randy Travis
What Kind of Love are we Talkin' Bout Here - Chris Cagle
You've Got to stand for Something - Aaron Tippin
Shine the Light - Sugarland
One Heart at a Time - Various Artists
Old Things New - Joe Nichols

I was blessed to worship with the United Methodist Women of Trinity UMC in Rome this morning and will be preaching at Aragon UMC Sunday.  Please keep me in your prayers and look forward to my sharing the message on my blog Sunday afternoon :)  God bless!

1 comment: